Sometimes you want to get your vitamins quickly!! Here’s a great recipe for this week’s share!
- 2 cups sliced banana
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange or grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 cups tightly packed dinosaur or curly leaf kale
- 1/4 cup lightly packed parsley
- 1/4 cup lightly packed cilantro
- 1/4 cup lightly packed mint leaves
Blend all of the ingredients together for 10 to 20 seconds or until the greens have completely blended in. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
A green smoothie with kale is one of the nutrient-rich foods on the planet. You’ll be buzzing with energy after downing this for breakfast, so have a great day!